Good Food in Greenwich Comms Volunteer needed
Good Food in Greenwich is a network of organisations and individuals working towards a healthier, more sustainable Greenwich. It has been running for a year and half and covers many different areas of food including tackling food poverty, business support and waste. However, we cannot keep up with the work and are seeking a volunteer to support the network in all its communications and promotions.
Key activities will include
- Supporting the network coordinator in promotions and communications and some administration
- Updating the Good FiG website with news and tips
- Promoting Good FiG through digital and social media
- Maintaining the database of Good FiG businesses and projects including sending out charters to Good FiG businesses
- Supporting with events administration
- Attending events to support on the day with photographs and social media
To find out more please download this word document Good Food in Greenwich Comms Volunteer needed
Sous Chefs full time and part time
Applications close Friday, April 15th
Sous Chefs required for a training kitchen/restaurant within a forensic setting. Join our exciting and vibrant team. Competitive salary offered.
The ideal candidate will be skilled and passionate with excellent communication skills. It is essential that the successful candidate is flexible and has a positive attitude and maintains the reputation of the GCDA.
Our Chefs are required to ensure that all food produced adheres to our sustainable food policy, is consistent and to the very highest standard and that all Health and Safety requirements are met.
Successful candidates will offer the following:
- Immaculate personal presentation.
- Excellent communication skill
- 706/1 & 2 or NVQ/VRQ Level 1 & 2 qualifications.
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate and Food Allergen aware.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and lead a team.
- Driving licence and own transport is required due to rural location. (Bracton Centre, DA2 7AF)
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Please send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org interviews will be held weeks commencing 18th April.