Feeding your toddler can be fun and full of adventure. It can also be a challenging, difficult time with frustration, bribery, begging and even anger.
Many parents and carers struggle to sit down to a calm, happy meal as their toddlers roam around, throw tantrums, or plain refuse to eat any of the food on offer. But! It doesn’t have to be this way. We’re here to help. This free, 5-week online course will help you find ways to overcome the battles and result in happy, easy and joyful mealtimes.
Run by an experienced and qualified nutritionist, this course covers:
- Tried, tested and evidence-based techniques to support your child to eat well
- How your own behaviour may be impacting mealtimes and what you can do to make them better
- Real-life examples of challenging behaviours and how to deal with them
- How to create a calm, enjoyable mealtime experience
- Recipe ideas to try
- An introduction to toddler nutrition and how to have balance and variety in your child’s diet
- How to know if your toddler is eating enough
Best of all, we want to support your child to grow up into an adult who likes to eat, listens to their body, and uses food for the right reasons.
Course dates and times:
This course is taught online via Zoom and will include sessions with experts in their fields and a question and answer session each week. Zoom is free to download on a computer, phone or tablet. Either visit your app store or go to www.zoom.us/download
For more information please contact Andrea on 020 8269 4885/07708 476727 or email email@example.com