An excellent opportunity to pursue your business idea, covering a variety of topics to develop skills and confidence and get you started.
You will learn about and complete feasibility studies and test the market and your business idea.
- How to test yourself and undertake a personal assessment.
- Understand which legal structure suits you and how it access different types of funding.
- How to create a budget and manage your businesses finance.
- How to promote yourself including social media.
Date and times
- 22nd February – 29th March 2017 (Wednesdays) 10am-13.30pm
- 19th April – 24th May 2017 (Wednesday) 10am-13.30pm
- 6th June – 18th July 2017 (Wednesdays) 10am-13.30pm
Held at the Eltham Centre, 2 Archery Rd, London SE9 1HA
Click here to book or call Edina on 020 8269 4885