An excellent opportunity to pursue your business idea, covering a variety of topics to develop skills and confidence and get you started.
You will learn about and complete feasibility studies and test the market and your business idea.
- How to test yourself and undertake a personal assessment.
- Understand which legal structure suits you and how it access different types of funding.
- How to create a budget and manage your businesses finance.
- How to promote yourself including social media.
Date and times
- 20th September – 1st November 2017 (Wednesdays) 10am-13.30pm
- 24 January – 14 March 2018 (Wednesday) 10am-13.30pm
- 18th April – 23 May 2018 (Wednesdays) 10am-13.30pm
- 13th June – 18 July 2018 (Wednesdays) 10am-13.30pm
Held at the Eltham Centre, 2 Archery Rd, London SE9 1HA
Click here to book or call Edina on 020 8269 4885