Running your own food business is an incredibly challenging role. You’re expected to be a chef, business person, promotions specialist and accountant all at the same time with never enough time to do it all! This free food business training course will show you easy and clear ways to make changes that can have a real impact on the health and sustainability of not only your business and profits, but also of the food you sell.
You will learn:
- Key principles of menu planning which maximise the financial opportunity of sustainable and healthy food
- Menu planning and production systems which reduce chef time and save money
- How to source and manage relevant suppliers that save time and money
- The principles of financial management
- How to promote your business effectively
- Practical tools to implement the above
Dates for next year:
All bookings are made through Eventbrite where you can also find time and venue information.
For any further information about the training please contact Edina on 0208 2694885 or email firstname.lastname@example.org