If so, then join this FREE 5-week course (for London residetns only) to build confidence, tricks and tips to put an end to challenging mealtimes and instill great eating habits in your little one.
Dates: 14th, 16th, 21st, 23rd, 28th JUNE
In order to secure your place on our course you MUST FOLLOW THIS LINK TO THE GREENWICH WEB ENROL
You will be asked to open an account with Greenwich Council and for this you will require your NI no.
Next go to Family Learning, scroll down to Challenging Mealtimes and enrol onto the course.
My colleague Sue will be calling you to obtain ID such as passport no. or driving licence no, this is for funding purposes.
Feeding your toddler can be fun and full of adventure, but it can also be a challenging, difficult time with frustration, bribery, begging and even anger.
Many parents and carers struggle to sit down to a calm, happy meal as their toddlers roam around, throw tantrums, or plain refuse to eat any of the food on offer. But! It doesn’t have to be this way. We’re here to help.
This is a 5-week online course and will help you find ways to overcome the battles and result in happy, easy and joyful mealtimes.
Run by an experienced and qualified nutritionist, this course covers:
- Tried, tested and evidence-based techniques to support your child to eat well
- How your own behaviour may be impacting on mealtimes and what you can do to make them better
- Real life examples of challenging behaviours and how to deal with the
- How to create a calm, enjoyable mealtime experien
- Recipe ideas to try
- An introduction into toddler nutrition and how to have balance and variety in your child’s diet
- How to know if your toddler is eating enough
This course is designed for parents and carers who are struggling with fussy or picky eaters and/or with challenging behaviour at mealtimes. Best of all, we want to support your child to grow up into an adult who likes to eat, listens to their body, and uses food for the right reasons.
For more information about how to book please contact email@example.com