“The trainers are very helpful and have so much knowledge and information of the food industry. I would definitely recommend this course to anyone wanting to learn about the food industry.”
“Brilliant course, realistic presentation of what is involved in starting a business in a very supportive way. Particularly like that GCDA are really ambitious in their outlook for their students and themselves.”
Do you want to run your own business, but need some help getting started?
Do you have a passion for a winning food idea?
* The course has been written by Claire Pritchard, CEO of the GCDA and Chair of the London Food Board and is delviered by an inudstry expert. You and your business idea will be in expert hands! *
What we’ll cover:
• You and your ideas
• Legislation and the law
• Health and Sustainability – how to capitalise on these themes to maximise your profits
• Product Development – ensuring you have the best product possible
• Running your Business – logistics, production, trading opportunities and more
• Finance – how to price your product correctly
• Promotions and Branding – how to sell yourself and your business product
• Business planning
After the training you will be invited to join Good Food in Greenwich and be promoted as part of the network.
10 weeks – Wednesday 23rd September – Wednesday 2nd December, no session on half term Wednesday 28th October 2020.