An excellent opportunity to pursue your business idea covering a variety of topics to develop skills and confidence and get you started.
- You will learn about and complete feasibility studies and to test the market and your business idea,
- how to test yourself and undertake a personal assessment
- Understand which legal structure suits you and how to access different types of funding
- how to create a budget, and manage your businesses finance
- how to promote yourself including social media
Business Start-up training – Greenwich
24th January – 14th March 2018 (Wednesdays)
18th April – 23rd May 2018 (Wednesdays)
13th June – 18th July 2018 (Wednesdays)
To Book a place, please email Edina@gcda.org.uk or call Edina on 020 8269 4880
Trainer: Sergio Olivares
Sergio has a First Degree and Master in Economics.
Has worked in enterprise development for over 25 years and delivering training and development to a variety of individuals and groups and enabled the establishment of many successful enterprises in Greenwich and other South East London boroughs.
He has a comprehensive and balanced understanding of the different areas required for sustainability including human resource development, marketing, finance and the legal framework required by social enterprises.
Sergio has an ILM level 5 qualification in enterprise development and is in the process of qualifying as a community shares advisor