Free Food Business Training with GCDA at Woolwich Common Community Centre!
Thursday 12th February from 10am – 4pm
Whether you’re already running a food business, or have an idea for one, this training is for you! A day covering all the most important elements of setting up, planning and running a good food business.
The day includes:
- Key principles of menu planning which maximise the financial opportunity of sustainable and healthy food
- Menu planning and production systems which reduce chef time and save money
- How to source and manage relevant suppliers that save time and money
- The principles of financial management
- How to promote your business effectively
- Practical tools to implement the above
Places are limited, so if you’re interested in attending, please contact email@example.com to book your place!